1. Fingerhut – Carries all of the Hottest Top-Rated Toys including Fisher-Price, Hasbro, Leap Frog, Barbie, Cars, Dora, Happy Nappers and thousands more with No down payments, no layaway, no surprises. Affordable monthly payments. They claim to say “Yes!” when others say “No” on credit offers.
2. Gettington – Choose from 4 or up to 24 monthly payment options on thousands of brands for tots, tweens and everyone in between. If you already have a Gettington credit account, click here to start shopping!
3. Home Shopping Network -Buy Now, Pay Later with Flex Pay which is only available on electronics, but what kid doesn’t want a computer, camera or mp3 player? With no fees or interest, it’s better than layaway.
4. Montgomery Ward – Buy Now, Pay Later with Choose ‘n Charge. Get Brand Name Gifts with payments starting as low as $20 a month! I remember shopping at Montgomery Ward stores years ago, but they are strictly online now!
5. Bradford Exchange - Offers Installment Payment Plans on collectible dolls, trains, toys and more; an affordable way to shop because they spread the total cost of an item over several months.
6. Miles Kimball – No Interest Installment Billing Available on Children’s Nostalgic Toys and Room Decor.
You usually have a valid credit or debit card, or sign up for in-house credit at the above merchants. If you do not have a credit or debit card or you just prefer to be billed later, I suggest using BillMeLater, eBillme and/or Fast Line options. Click the respective links to read about each option plus see a list of participating stores.