With the recession still looming over us, many (me included) have cut back on buying Christmas gifts for loved ones. But how do you tell little children that Santa Claus can’t leave them any toys under the tree this year?! No one has the heart to do that. Luckily merchants know that money is especially tight around the holidays so are offering deferred billing options so we can buy toys now and pay for them later!
1. Fingerhut – Carries all of the Hottest Top-Rated Toys including Fisher-Price, Hasbro, Leap Frog, Barbie, Cars, Dora, Happy Nappers and thousands more with No down payments, no layaway, no surprises. Affordable monthly payments. They claim to say “Yes!” when others say “No” on credit offers.
2. Gettington – Choose from 4 or up to 24 monthly payment options on thousands of brands for tots, tweens and everyone in between.
3. Home Shopping Network -Buy Now, Pay Later with Flex Pay which is only available on electronics, but what kid doesn’t want a computer, camera or mp3 player? With no fees or interest, it’s better than layaway.
4. Montgomery Ward – Buy Now, Pay Later with Choose ‘n Charge. Get Brand Name Gifts with payments starting as low as $20 a month! I remember shopping at Montgomery Ward stores years ago, but they are strictly online now!
5. Bradford Exchange - Offers Installment Payment Plans on collectible dolls, trains, toys and more; an affordable way to shop because they spread the total cost of an item over several months.
6. Miles Kimball – No Interest Installment Billing Available on Children’s Nostalgic Toys and Room Decor.
You usually have a valid credit or debit card, or sign up for in-house credit at the above merchants. If you do not have a credit or debit card or you just prefer to be billed later, I suggest using BillMeLater, eBillme and/or Fast Line options. Click the respective links to read about each option plus see a list of participating stores.
BAKERY CRAFTS PLASTIC PENGUIN RING TOY 2007
Auction Ends: Saturday Dec-07-2013 2:22:51 PST
| Watch this Item