Learn potty training tips, learn more about Pampers Easy Ups, RSVP for a Twitter party and then enter to win a prize package from us. Let’s get started!
Pediatrician Dr. Laura Jana, award-winning parenting book author and potty training expert, co-authored the book You and Me Against the Pee… and the Poop too! and offers six tips to make potty training a more positive experience for little ones and less stressful for parents (with extra commentary with me).
- Promote Potty Learning. Because it’s more than training. Learning takes time and patience for both parents and toddlers.
- Team Spirit. Parents need to be their child’s biggest fan when being the potty training coach. Remember “teamwork makes the dream work”. If at first they fail, encourage them to try, try again.
- Be Prepared. Accidents are guaranteed, thus why Pampers Easy Ups training pants help with the diaper-to-underwear transition.
- Celebrate Every Win. Hugs and words of encouragement are the best way to celebrate success, although I was known to give my son a candy bar for doing the deed.
- Watch For Signs Of Readiness. If a child says they want to use the “big potty”, they are ready! Other subtle hints include being aware that they are peeing or pooping and being bothered by messy diapers.
- Start Making Connections. Read a book. Sing a song. Make going potty fun.
Pampers Twitter Party
Please join Pampers on April 28th, 2016 from 9:00 pm EST/8:00 pm CST as they host a Twitter Party with Dr. Laura Jana. She will be sharing her tips to help simplify and improve the potty training experience for toddlers and their parents. Plus they will be giving away awesome prizes! Click here for more details and to RSVP for this free event.
Pampers Easy Ups are available in sizes 2T/3T through 4T/5T with Super-stretchy sides to make them easy to pull up and down when using the potty. They feature Dora the Explorer® designs for girls and Thomas & Friends® designs for boys with graphics that fade when wet to help kids learn.
Pampers Easy Ups Giveaway
Win a Pampers Easy Ups Prize Package! Prize includes:
- $25 AMEX gift card
- Pampers Easy Ups
- Pampers Wipes
US entrants only. Contest ends 5/6/16. Winner will be contacted for full name, mailing address, phone number (for shipping) as well as desired Easy Ups gender and size preferred. If winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
This post and giveaway were made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.