Starting at the beginning of this year, I’ve been comparing my beauty subscription boxes each month. I share which beauty box I think is better between Birchbox and Ipsy. Mind you, they are both awesomely priced at $10 each (+ free shipping), but in January, Ipsy won and in February, it was a tie. So, let’s see which beauty box wins the battle this month!
Beauty items in the March 2017 Birchbox Beauty Subscription Box included:
- Lumiere d’hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect (detangles and tames flyaways)
- Coola Classic Sunscreen Cucumber Moisturizer
- PBJ Smoothie Stick Creamy Lip Crayon (this was full-sized; $14.95 value)
- Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Eye Shadow Sampler (I love these colors)
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (I have several of these now that I haven’t tried yet)
Items in the March 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag included:
- Milk to Foam Coconut Milk Pure Mild Cleanser
- Dirty Little Secret Blush in Kitty Pink (this was full-sized; $14 value)
- City Color Photo Chic Dark Spot Corrector
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Delish (rosy mauve, definitely a “Kim” color)
- Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush ($17.99 value)
- Nice sized pink makeup bag
This month was a touch decision as both beauty subscription boxes were awesome! And highly recommend that you order both right this second. But the winner, winner, chicken dinner this was…. drumroll please….
IPSY wins again!
Which beauty box subscription is your favorite? Leave me a comment if there are others you think I should test out.