Every month, I’ve been comparing my beauty subscription boxes. I share which beauty box I think is better between Ipsy and Birchbox. Both beauty subscriptions are affordably priced at $10 each (plus free shipping), so I have hard time picking! Let’s see who won this month (April 2017)….
Beauty items in the April 2017 Birchbox Beauty Subscription Box included:
- Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray (nice travel size although the lid won’t stay on)
- Supergoop Sundefying Sunscreen Oil (SPF 50, this is definitely a new product to me)
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow (I may try this tinted moisturizer as a foundation)
- #GRL PWR Liquid Lipstick (this is definitely a “Kim color”)
- RMS Beauty makeup remover wipes (these are nice to keep in your purse)
Items in the April 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag included:
- Ofra Cosmetics Peach Blush (single refill for palette or kit)
- Peek Eye Will Stay Eyeshadow (in slider tin container)
- Defy & Inspire Paradise Island Wear Resistant Nail Lacquer (full size)
- Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Face Toner (I’ll definitely use this for traveling)
- Liptone Lip Care Stick (full size, $9 value)
- Cute orange “Ticket” makeup case
Using special “Kim calculations” like the value of the beauty products and whether I will actually use the product, this month’s winner is….
IPSY wins again!
Ipsy usually wins, but I still think Birchbox is a good value, too. I prepaid for a year of Birchbox, so it’s costing me under $10 per month, but I may cancel when my year is up until they make a comeback and can beat Ipsy!
Which beauty box subscription is your favorite? Leave me a comment if there are other beauty boxes you think I should try.