I made Easter M&M bars last night! This is the same recipe as my M&M Bars Recipe except made with Easter colored M&Ms. Have a blessed Easter!
These M&M bars could be made for any holiday with different holiday colored M&Ms. Enjoy!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups M&M’s candies
- Combine butter, oatmeal, flour, brown sugar & baking soda and mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1/4 of crumb mixture for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake @ 375 for 12 minutes.
- Combine milk & peanut butter - spread over crust.
- Sprinkle M&M’s over the top.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake @ 375 for 20 minutes.
For fun variations, use M&M’s in special Holiday colors!