But without further ado, I had Tatym review the Ipsy Glam bag for me this month….
Items in the December 2016 Ipsy Glam Bag included:
- Tarte Travel Size Maracuja Oil ($15 on tartecosmetics.com)
- Ofra Cosmetic Bliss Eyeshadow/Highlighter ($5.95 on Amazon)
- Hanalei Lip Treatment ($20 on hanaleicompany.com)
- City Color Be Matte Blush ($3.99 for just one color on citycolorcosmetics.com)
- Beau Gachis Concealer Brush ($9.97 on Amazon)
- Super Cute Pink Shag Makeup Bag (priceless)
Tatym laid claim to the Maracuja Oil and the Hanalei Lip Treatment saving they helped her dry skin and lips significantly. Since I took the eye shadow brush from last month’s Ipsy box, I let Tatym have this makeup brush. I’m anxious to test out the Ofra shimmer eyeshadow as it’s a color that I usually wear. Same for the blush.
Again, if you add up the retail value of everything, Ipsy is bargain at $10 shipped!