The following post is made possible by Disney Parks and MomSelect.
Next week is my God-daughter, Merin‘s 8th birthday. So it was perfect timing that I was chosen to host Disney Side @Home Celebrations party! Our party is set for Wednesday, the 19th at her school with her 17 classmates, so watch for upcoming photos from the event.
Here is a quick sneak peek of the goodies that we'll be adorning at the party:
My Disney Side @Home Celebrations kit included:
- Disney napkins, cups, balloons, plates, tablecloth and banner (there is only enough tableware for 16 people, and since I need 17, I will stop at the Dollar Tree to see if I can find a special plate for the birthday girl)
- Disney Bingo and Trivia
- HP photo card packs
- Disney Vacation planning DVDs (I only got one, was hoping to hand out more)
- Disney cookie cutters and cupcake wrappers (I plan to bring my famous Swedish Sugar Cookies)
- Craisins Dried Cranberries
- American Tourist Luggage (this is REALLY nice, and will make a nice carry-on)
- Measuring cups and recipe cards from ABC's The Chew
The list said I was supposed to receive these items, but I did not:
- Disney tattoos and stickers
- Face painting kits
Instead I received:
- Disney Luggage Tag
- iPhone 5 Cover
- Rubber Bracelets (I will use these are prizes for the Bingo)
Watch for pics from the event next week!
Disclosure: I received the above product free of charge from Disney Parks and MomSelect. No monetary compensation was given. All opinions are 100% my own.