This year tax day is actually on Monday, April 18th, 2016 due to the Washington D.C. holiday, Emancipation Day that falls on Friday, April 15th, 2016. So you not only have a couple extra days to get your taxes done (you can still file your taxes for free), you can also take advantage of these restaurants that are offering special Tax Day freebies and discounts! Special thanks to Mission to Save for compiling this list of Tax Day deals.
- Boston Market Tax Day Deal– Get a Tax Day Meal for only $10.90 – includes Half Chicken Regular Meal with 2 sides and cornbread, drink and cookie. No coupon is necessary on April 18th, 2016. More details here.
- Bruegger’s Bagels– Get a Big Bagel Bundle: 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for only $10.40. Print the coupon here from here. Offer available April 15th – 18th, 2016.
- Graeter’s Ice Cream– Make a $15 purchase in store from April 15 – 18th, 2016, and receive a Free Pint. See stores for details.
- Great American Cookies Tax Day Freebie – Get a FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 18th, 2016. No purchase or coupon necessary.
- Hard Rock Cafe– “Sing for Your Supper” offer: Sing a full song in front of the entire restaurant and get a free Legendary Burger. April 18th, 2016, only.
- Noodles and Company– Noodles and Company is offering two Tax Day Deals: Kids Eat Free on April 18th, 2016, and $4 off $10 online purchases. See details on these offers here.
- Schlotsky’s Tax Day Freebie– FREE small Original Sandwich with the purchase of 32 oz Fountain Drink and chips all day on April 18th, 2016. No coupon needed.
- Sonic Drive In– 1/2 Price Cheeseburgers on Tax Day, 4/18, 2016. Plus the Summer Shakes offer has begun which is 1/2 Shakes after 8 pm. Take advantage of both offers if you go after 8 pm! More details on Sonic Specials here.