This easy chicken recipe only takes ten minutes prep time yet looks and tastes like you slaved hours in the kitchen! Serve with pasta or potatoes and vegetable of your choice.
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cut in half
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
2/3 cup water
1 (16oz) pkg Swiss cheese slices
1 (8oz) pkg herb seasoned stuffing mix
3/4 cup butter, melted
- Arrange chicken breasts in a greased 9”x13” pan, season with salt & pepper.
- Layer Swiss cheese over chicken.
- Combine the soup & water together and pour evenly over the cheese.
- Toss the stuffing mix with melted butter, and spoon over casserole.
- Bake covered at 350 for 1 hour; uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with noodles or mashed potatoes.
Want To Save Even More Money?Receive Kim's best money saving tips FREE via email!