Do YOU follow me on Twitter yet?! If not, what are you waiting for?! But if so, you may have seen that I recently tweeted out the following question…
shoppingkim What is your best money saving tip (in under 140 characters)? Reply & I’ll include your tips/names/links on my blog!
And here were some of the responses (in alphabetical order of submitters):
1. @clippergirl56 Always use store and manufacturer’s coupons in conjunction with sale prices in order to get rock bottom prices.
2. @ifindgreatdeals Best Money Saving Tip: Make your own cleaning solution out of vinegar & water.
3. @jencrutch we try to eat as much as possible from fridge/freezer/cupboards before shopping again. Spend way less this way.
4. @littlenomads leave the wallet at home!
5. @madamedeals Go in with a plan, never pay full price and stick to your budget. Remember it is not how much you save, but what you spend!
6. @savinginakron best savings tip is to always have a plan before you shop and never shop hungry.
7. @SavingwithAmy Use a coupon if possible, don’t buy smethg just b/c you have a coupon, buy items on sale, have a list, know the sales
9. @thecouponhigh Shop at drug stores. Although you might think prices are higher you can get many things cheap or free with their deals.
10. @Timothy_Jones Don’t go grocery shopping when you’re hungry. Seriously, I buy some of the craziest stuff when I do that…
What’s YOUR best money saving tip? Tell me @ShoppingKim or leave a comment below!