Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Discover what Sezzle is and what sets it apart from other buy now, pay later, apps.
Love a great deal?
You’re bound to love buy now, pay later, app Sezzle: the app that lets you start enjoying your purchase right away, without having to make a full payment upfront.
Read on to find out everything you need to know about Sezzle, from how it works to some of the best deals on it today.
In This Post:
What is Sezzle and does it Work?
Sezzle is a buy now, pay later, app that lets you break up your payments into four, equal, interest-free installments spread out over six weeks. If you make your payments on time, you don’t have to worry about fees. Even better? Sezzle doesn’t have any impact on your credit score — and approval is instantaneous. All you have to do is sign up for Sezzle, get approved, and start shopping.
What Sets Sezzle Apart
Sezzle is simple. Some buy now, pay later, services give you several different options on how to pay for your purchase. Take Affirm, which lets you split up your payments over three, six, or 12 months. Sezzle only gives you one option: four equal payments, the first at checkout, the next three every two weeks after.
When to Use Sezzle
Sezzle is great for small to medium purchases you don’t want to have to think too much about. Really large purchases might require additional financing or need to be broken up into more installments spread out over a longer period of time in order to make each one relatively affordable.
Like all buy now, pay later, services Sezzle is great if you use it as a budgeting tool to stay within your means. Never make purchases you truly can’t afford. It’s also a good option if you don’t have a credit card or are looking for an alternative method of payment.
What Is Sezzle Up?
Missing a payment on Sezzle won’t hurt your credit score — but making them on-time won’t help your credit score, either.
If you’re looking to improve or build up a good credit score, consider using Sezzle Up instead. This upgraded account will send your Sezzle payment history to credit bureaus. There’s more risk if you miss a payment, but if you make all your payments on-time you have the benefit of increasing your score. Plus, Sezzle Up comes with a larger spending limit than regular Sezzle does, so you can make bigger purchases.
To qualify, you need to connect your bank account to Sezzle; pay off an order on time or early; then verify your account information (including providing your Social Security Number) to upgrade.
Where You Can Use Sezzle
There are two ways to start shopping with Sezzle. You can download the app or use the Sezzle website to shop for more than 40,000 online stores. Or, head to those retailers directly, then choose Sezzle at checkout.
Tip: If Sezzle is the only buy now, pay later service you’re using, consider shopping through its app or website, so you know from the get-go that you’re looking at items you can use Sezzle to purchase without having to cross check it against Sezzle’s site — or making it all the way to check out only to find out you can’t Sezzle it.
5 Great Deals on Sezzle Right Now
Ready to start shopping? Check out these amazing deals currently available through Sezzle:
- Back-to-School: Sezzle is available at Target— so you can take advantage of tons of back-to-school deals, like a JanSport backpack for four payments of $13.74.
- Halloween Party: Time to dress up for Halloween or a costume party? This cool Cruella inspired costume at HalloweenCostumes.com and available with Sezzle for four equal payments of $18.75.
- Sporting Goods Central: The ever popular Bass Pro Pink hat and everything from fishing gear to cute outdoor clothing can be found at Bass Pro Shops. Make those big purchases a bit easier with 4 easy payments from Sezzle.
- Game Time: Level up your at-home game system with this 27 in. HD gaming monitoron sale at GameStop, which you can pay for over four equal installments of $53.56.
- Glossy Box Beauty: The favorite Limited Edition beauty box from Glossy Box is perfect to keep for yourself or gift to a friend or stock up on your favorite brands from past boxes by getting individual product favorites — pay over time in 4 easy payments with Sezzle.