Alipay is Alibaba’s third party digital wallet and is a competitor to PayPal and Apple Pay. China’s largest mobile wallet is now used by over 1,000,000,000 (that’s one billion) people internationally and is becoming a leader in online and mobile payments.
Alipay offers privacy protection that uses advanced encryption technology to ensure your online payments are secure and your information is never passed on to any other parties.
In This Post:
Stores That Accept Alipay For Payment
Stores, both online and offline, accept Alipay as a form of payment for purchases.
Web Stores That Accept Alipay Online
You can use Alipay to pay for your purchases at all of the following online stores.
- Aliexpress – Cheap products from China
- Chemist Warehouse – Australian health & beauty store (they also accept AfterPay to buy now, pay later)
- Colourpop – Quality makeup at drugstore prices
- Feeling Sexy – Perfume & fragrances (they also accept ZipPay to buy now, pay later)
- GoDaddy – Domain names & web hosting
- Health Post – Naturally healthy products
- Pro Bike Kit – Cycling kits, running and triathlon kits
- Alternative Airlines
Retail Stores That Accept Alipay In-Store
American and UK retailers started accepting Alipay to attract Chinese tourists and simplifying the checkout process by reducing payment and language barriers. Alipay is now accepted at the following brick and mortar stores.
- 7-Eleven Stores
- Neiman Marcus – Also known as “needless markups”
- Saks Fifth Avenue
Are we missing any stores that accept Alipay for purchases? If so, please contact us or leave a comment so we can add and update our list.