I’m still a Dell girl when it comes to my PC for working, but I have to admit that I really love my 1st gen iPad for playing – anyone else suckered in by Draw Something*? I would really, really like to upgrade to the iPad 2 or even the iPad 3, so I researched and found five deals to buy an iPad 2 or iPad 3 now and pay for it later with deferred billing offers if you’re contemplating getting one as well but need to make payments.
1. Fingerhut - iPad 2 16GB Wifi in White or Black, $599.99 = $46.99 per month
2. QVC.com -spread out 5 easy payments at no extra charge when you order using any major credit card. Several iPad choices including:
- iPad 2, $709.95 = 5 installments of $141.99
- iPad 2 Bundle $799.98 = 5 installments of $159.99
- iPad 3 Bundle, $899.96 = 5 installments of $179.99
4. Bill Me Later – lets you pay without using a credit card and no payments are due for 90 days! The following stores carry iPads AND participate with BillMeLater (lowest prices shown) – simply provide your birthday and the last four digits of your social security number at checkout, accept the purchase terms and owning a new iPad sooner than later is reality!
- B&H Photo Video
- eBay – Enjoy 6 months to pay on all April eBay purchases with Bill Me Later!
- Mac Connection
5. Gettington – They do not sell iPads, but they sell a lot of similar items, such as the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet ($199), Coby Kyros ($100), Blackberry PlayBook ($329), Sony Tablet ($399), ASUS Transformer ($399) where you choose to make four or 24 monthly payments. Application takes under a minute.
*Are you on Draw Something? Friend me up to play!
HEAD CASE ORIGAMI XMAS SNAP-ON CASE FOR APPLE iPAD 3 iPAD WITH RETINA DISPLAY
Auction Ends: Saturday Apr-19-2014 5:12:54 PDT
| Watch this Item