Every month, I compare which beauty box I think is better between Birch Box and Ipsy. Both beauty subscriptions are priced affordably at $10 each plus free shipping, so I have an extremely hard time picking which is better! Let the battle begin of who the winner is this month (June 2017)….
Beauty items in the June 2017 Birch Box Beauty Subscription Box included:
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
- Whish Body Butter
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Vasanti BrightenUp New Skin Amplifying Moisturizer
- Mellow Matte Lip Paint
Items in the June 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag included:
- theBalm INSTAIN blush
- Hey Honey Uncover Detoxifying Mud Mask
- Vasanti Power Oils Lip Gloss (appears to be full size)
- Doucce Maxlash Volumizer Mascara
- I-Line 24-7 Eyeliner (also appears full size)
- Cute lip cosmetics bag
Using special “Kim calculations” like the value of the beauty products and whether I will actually use the product, this month's winner is….
This month, Ipsy won by a landslide by offering two full products that I will personally use. But I still recommend both Ipsy and Birchbox as they contain well over $10 worth of beauty products every month!
Which beauty box subscription is your favorite? Leave me a comment if there are other beauty boxes you think I should try.