Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Did you know that you should replace your mattress every 5 to 7 years? The National Sleep Foundation says that good mattresses should last 9 to 10 years, but a study found that people sleep better and have less back pain when they switch every 5 years.
Since mattresses are a big investment we’ve rounded up the best ways to finance your next mattress purchase with Buy Now Pay Later payment plans.
Luckily there are several finance options when it comes to buying mattresses. We have listed all of them plus the stores that allow you to buy a mattress now and pay for it over time with deferred billing options. Plus most online mattress stores offer free shipping and free in-home trial offers with free return shipping, too!
In This Post:
There are hundreds of mattress companies out there and most offer financing of some sort. You can scroll down to see a list of all mattress stores that offer deferred billing, but for time's sake, here is Kim's top five list of merchants that sell mattresses with free shipping and let you make payments:
- Aslan Mattress – Finance your purchase for as low as $23 per month plus get a 365 night trial plus infinite warranty!
- GhostBed – Pay 0% down, 101 sleep trial and 20 year warranty. Pay over 6, 12, or 18 months for as low as 0% APR for as low as $75/month.
- Layla Sleep – One of the best mattresses in a box! 0% APR*, Zero Down, Zero Interest with Affirm
- Wink Beds– First handmade luxury hybrid mattress engineered for restorative sleep. Great reviews, 120 night risk-free trial, and payments as low as $200/month.
- Yaasa– Get a free mattress with order of an adjustable bed! Or purchase a mattress for as low as $55/month. 100 night risk-free trial. Made in the USA.
Affirm is the most popular choice that mattress companies use for financing with over two dozen mattress companies that accept Affirm. There are no gimmicks like hidden fees or deferred interest, so the total amount that you see at checkout is the amount that you will actually pay. Choose a payment plan that works for you paying off your mattress in 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Avocado – Green mattresses
- Bear Mattress – 100 Night Risk Free Trial
- BedInABox – The original Bed in a Box mattress!
- Brentwood Home – Mattresses & bedding
- Brooklyn Bedding – Mattresses, pillows & sheets
- Dream Cloud – 365 day trial period, Lifetime warranty!
- Dreamfoam Bedding – Affordable mattresses
- Eight Sleep – Smart mattress with 100 night trial
- Essentia – Healthy mattresses
- Ghost Bed – Mattress in a box
- Happsy – Organic mattresses
- Keetsa – Mattresses for every type of sleeper
- Layla Sleep – 4 month mattress trial offer. Read our Layla mattress review.
- Leesa – Best foam mattresses
- Majestic Beds – Mattresses, toppers, pillows, bases, foundations
- Nature’s Sleep – Memory foam mattresses, toppers & pillows
- Nectar Sleep – 365 night trial + forever warranty. Read our Nectar mattress review.
- Nest Bedding – Organic mattresses, bedding & furniture. Read our Nest Bedding review.
- Newton Baby – Baby crib mattresses
- Novosbed – Memory foam mattresses
- PlushBeds – Luxury mattresses
- Purple – Comfortable mattresses
- Sleep Choices – Snuz mattress in a box
- Sleep EZ – Mattresses
- Wright Bedding – $200 off mattresses through our link
- Yaasa – Adjustable beds & mattresses
- Zinus – Affordable mattresses
Blispay offers no payments and no interest on purchases over $199 if paid in full within 6 months. Look for the Blispay option at checkout of these mattress companies.
- Boston Luxury Beds – Luxury Bed Retailer, carrying select European mattress brands
“Pay by the slice” is Bread's motto. Bread is basically a straightforward installment loan for mattresses where you will know what each month’s payment is, and the total cost all before you buy. After you’ve make all your monthly payments, you’re done.
- Amore Beds – Healthy Mattresses with 100-night risk-free trial
- Aslan Mattress – 365 night trial + infinite warranty!
- eLuxurySupply – Quality Bed and Bath products
- Metta Bed – Mattresses handmade to order
- Wink Beds – Premium Mattresses with 120-night risk-free trial
The following mattress stores have their own financing options instead of using a payment processor. Most require no credit check either.
- Montgomery Ward – Payments as low as $20 per month on Sensorpedic, Simmons, Sleep Comfort, Hawthorn, Allure, Lusso and more. Shop Wards.com now!
- Amazon – Get a free $50 gift card for applying and getting approved for their Amazon Rewards Visa Card that you can instantly apply towards new furniture plus earn 3% back on your Amazon purchase. Shop Amazon.com now!
- Cocoon by Sealy – 0% APR for 12 months with equal payments; minimum $500 purchase required (or $299 minimum for 6 month option). Credit issued through Wells Fargo. Shop CocoonbySealy.com now!
- HSN – FlexPay (the cost of your purchase is divided into 5 monthly payments on your debit or credit card) and Free Shipping is available on Simmons Beautyrest plush, firm, pillow top and more mattress sets. Shop HSN.com now!
- Mattress Firm– No credit needed for their 90 day payment option on discount mattresses. Click “Financing” at bottom of page for more info. Shop Mattress.com now!
- QVC – Buy a new mattress now and pay monthly at no extra charge when using any major credit card. Shop QVC.com now!
- Sleep Number – 0% interest for 36 months special financing on qualifying mattress purchases. Shop SleepNumber.com now!
Katapult (Formerly Zibby)
Katapult offers customers a lease purchase option with no long term obligation. In some cases, one must select Affirm or Zibby at checkout for the Katapult payment option for these mattress companies:
- Ashley Homestore – Furniture
- Awara Sleep – Natural eco-friendly mattresses
- Birch by Helix – World's coziest organic mattress
- DreamCloud – Luxury hybrid mattress with 365-night trial and lifetime warranty
- Eight Sleep – Smart mattresses
- GhostBed Mattress – Supernatural comfort with cooling technology
- Helix Sleep – Custom mattresses designed for every body
- Level Sleep – Mattresses & pillows for back pain relief
- Luma Sleep – Customizable hybrid latex mattresses
- Nectar Sleep – Most comfortable mattress
- Purple – Best mattress tech advancement
- Snuz – Mattresses
- Wayfair – Wayfair sells mattresses and a zillion things home for all styles and budget
- Wink Beds – Premium Mattresses with 120-night risk-free trial
Klarna is a payment provider that started in the UK, but has grown to include over 65,000 stores worldwide including 20 US mattress companies that accept Klarna.
- Eco Terra– 100% natural and organic
- Helix – Mattress with free trial & free shipping
- Latex for Less – 100% natural mattresses
- Live and Sleep – Non-toxic & eco-friendly memory foam mattresses
- Loom & Leaf – Best-priced luxury memory foam mattresses
- Luma Sleep – Mattress with 100 night trial
- Molecule – Lifetime warranty!
- Nolah Sleep – Bed in a box
- Nuvanna – Mattresses start at $550
- Saatva Mattress – 0.00% APR for 6 months if paid in full
- Sweet Zzz – Affordable mattress with lifetime warranty
The following online stores all sell mattresses and accept PayPal Credit for payment. Simply choose PayPal when you checkout, then choose PayPal Credit to buy a mattress today and make payments for your purchase over time (PayPal Credit offers an interest free grace period).
- Plush Beds – $50 off through our link! Try any mattress for 100 nights. Sleep better or your money back.
There are a few other finance companies also used by mattress companies.
- Dormeo – Accepts Deko
- Endy Sleep – Accepts PayBright
- Mattress Firm – Progressive Leasing Partner
- Solay – Accepts Partial.ly
Now, do you need bedding for your new mattress? Buy bedding now, pay later.