Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Last updated on January 16, 2021
PayBright is the first and only e-commerce financing provider in Canada that allows you to break down the cost of an expensive purchase into affordable monthly instalments.
Customers don’t need to sign up for a credit card and won’t find any sneaky fees or punitive interest. The PayBright process is very fast and easy and typically takes less than a minute. Plus many of their merchants offer attractive 0% financing options that cost the customer nothing to use.
PayBright grants customers a virtual credit account that they can use to generate loans for multiple purchases. Shop as usual at over 2000 Canadian merchants nationwide (many ship to the US and internationally) listed below, then choose PayBright as your payment method at checkout.
Here is a list of Canadian stores that accept PayBright for payment to buy now and pay later. PayBright doesn't currently make their full retailer list public, but their network is expanding rapidly. Our favorite PayBright stores are listed first and bolded.
- Bowflex.ca – Home fitness exercise equipment including indoor cycling bikes, home gyms, treadmills, adjustable dumbbells, max trainers and more.
- Casper – #1 mattress brand with 100 night trial, free return pickup and fast, free shipping.
- The Source – Consumer electronics including computers, tablets, gaming, TVs and audio.
- Wayfair.ca – Daily sales with up to 70% off furniture, accessories and more for every style and budget.
- Endy – Sleep Now, Pay Later. $0 Down and 0% Interest-Free Financing on mattresses, pillows and sheets.
- Polysleep – Payments start at $116/month on high-quality viscoelastic foam mattresses in a box.
- Luxurious Beds and Linens Ltd
- Samsung Canada
- Spring Loaded
- Busters Music
Are we missing any PayBright stores? Leave a comment, and we will update the list as we learn of more retailers that accept PayBright for payment. If you are a merchant that would like to be added to our list or recommended, please contact us.