Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
PayBright is the first and only e-commerce financing provider in Canada that allows you to break down the cost of an expensive purchase into affordable monthly instalments.
Customers don’t need to sign up for a credit card and won’t find any sneaky fees or punitive interest. The PayBright process is very fast and easy and typically takes less than a minute. Plus many of their merchants offer attractive 0% financing options that cost the customer nothing to use.
PayBright grants customers a virtual credit account that they can use to generate loans for multiple purchases. Shop as usual at over 2000 Canadian merchants nationwide (many ship to the US and internationally) listed below, then choose PayBright as your payment method at checkout.
Here is a list of Canadian stores that accept PayBright for payment to buy now and pay later. PayBright doesn't currently make their full retailer list public, but their network is expanding rapidly. Our favorite PayBright stores are listed first and bolded.
- Bowflex.ca – Home fitness exercise equipment including indoor cycling bikes, home gyms, treadmills, adjustable dumbbells, max trainers and more.
- Casper – #1 mattress brand with 100 night trial, free return pickup and fast, free shipping.
- The Source – Consumer electronics including computers, tablets, gaming, TVs and audio.
- Wayfair.ca – Daily sales with up to 70% off furniture, accessories and more for every style and budget.
- Endy – Sleep Now, Pay Later. $0 Down and 0% Interest-Free Financing on mattresses, pillows and sheets.
- Polysleep – Payments start at $116/month on high-quality viscoelastic foam mattresses in a box.
- Luxurious Beds and Linens Ltd
- Samsung Canada
- Spring Loaded
- Busters Music
Are we missing any PayBright stores? Leave a comment, and we will update the list as we learn of more retailers that accept PayBright for payment. If you are a merchant that would like to be added to our list or recommended, please contact us.
If you do not qualify for a PayBright, we suggest checking out Affirm, Klarna or Quadpay. Or check out our extensive list of all stores that offer monthly instalments.
Monday 21st of December 2020
Samsung Canada accepts PayBright online
Saturday 16th of January 2021
Thank you! I have added it to our Online Stores That Accept PayBright To Buy Now, Pay Later page.
Saturday 9th of May 2020
Dynamite and Garage clothing store now accept paybright!
Saturday 14th of March 2020
Factorydirect.ca and article.com also use paybright
Saturday 15th of February 2020
Is Pay Bright secure? It concerns me that I'm putting my banking information on line with the acct number and password.
Monday 4th of May 2020
I had the same concern but it is safe. They'll check your credit, if that's something you want to avoid don't apply.
Thursday 6th of February 2020
I've great experiences using PayBright and am now online shopping for a computer. Are there any stores that sell computers that accept PayBright ?
Wednesday 15th of September 2021
Sunday 8th of March 2020
Monday 10th of February 2020
sources, dell.ca , samsung, lenovo