Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
After my brother, Nick helped with my first mattress unboxing, he wanted on my “review list” for a new mattress as they've been looking to upgrade their queen size bed to a king size. Well, shorty after my brother, Mike received his mattress (he was next on the list), I received a king-size mattress from Nest Bedding to review.
Nick is also very handy and built a beautiful bed (shown above) in one weekend exclusively to fit the Nest Bedding mattress dimensions! And they are loving it so far, according to my sister-in-law Amanda's review…
My husband and I received our Nest Alexander Signature Series medium firmness mattress and LOVE it. It is soft and feels like it envelops your body when you lie down. At the same time it is firm. I was really worried about what firmness to chose, as I have neck, back and hip pain from poor mattresses. I haven't had a single neck spasm, back soreness, or hip discomfort since we have switched to our Nest mattress. My husband likes to stay cool when he sleeps. The Nest mattress seems to keep him from getting too warm. I would definitely recommend this product. LOVE IT!!!
So now that we know that my family definitely recommends the Nest Bedding Alexander Signature Series (and my daughter love the Nest Bedding Love & Sleep Mattress which is a less expensive option), here’s another 10 reasons why you should buy a Nest Bedding mattress:
- Lifetime Comfort Guarantee – Sleep on the Nest Bedding mattress for a 100 night free trial to decide if it’s right for you. If you are not 100% happy, they will exchange or return your mattress for 100% money back.
- Lifetime Warranty – The Nest Bedding mattress is guaranteed for the lifetime of the mattress!
- Free Shipping & Returns – There is need to borrow your friend’s pickup truck to go buy a mattress, as the Next Bedding mattress will be delivered free of charge to your doorstep.
- Less Expensive Than Buying Instore – Nest Bedding cuts out the middlemen (i.e. store markups and sales commissions) and passes the savings on to the consumer.
- Convenience – Buy your mattress online in your free time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you aren't confined to store hours.
- Financing Available – Nest Bedding accepts Affirm for payment with 0% interest and also accepts Zibby for payment for people with low or no FICO scores so you can buy a mattress now and pay later.
- Works With All Bed Types – You can use a Nest Bedding mattress with an adjustable base, metal platform and/or boxspring. Nick built a wooden base for their mattress, while Tatym uses a boxspring.
- Eco-Friendly – Nest Bedding mattresses are USA made and CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Easy Setup – My brother quickly and easily set up their king-size mattress in a matter of minutes (see video below) all by himself, although his daughters tried to help.
- Great Reviews – Verified buyers love Next Bedding mattresses!