This is an easy way to prepare French Toast when having company! My kiddos love it!
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 loaf Sara Lee Artesano style bread
2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla and salt together in a shallow dish. Soak bread slices in egg mixture until saturated.
- Spread softened butter over the bottom of a 10”x15” jelly roll pan. Sprinkle brown sugar over the butter.
- Arrange bread slices onto sugar in a single layer; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until beginning to firm.
Serve hot with Maple Syrup and some fresh fruit. Delicious!!