This is an easy way to prepare French Toast when having company! My kiddos love it!
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 loaf Sara Lee Artesano style bread
2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla and salt together in a shallow dish. Soak bread slices in egg mixture until saturated.
- Spread softened butter over the bottom of a 10”x15” jelly roll pan. Sprinkle brown sugar over the butter.
- Arrange bread slices onto sugar in a single layer; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until beginning to firm.
Serve hot with Maple Syrup and some fresh fruit. Delicious!!
Want To Save Even More Money?Receive Kim's best money saving tips FREE via email!