I never liked the actual Salted Nut Roll candy bar, but when my sister-in-law gave me the recipe for Salted Nut Roll bars, I fell in love. They are SO good!
Salted Nut Roll Bar Recipe
- 1 bag (10 oz) peanut butter chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup margarine (1/2 stick)
- 1 bag (10 oz) mini marshmallows
- 1 jar dry roasted peanuts
Spread half of peanuts on bottom of 9×13 greased pan. Melt peanut butter chips and margarine in microwave. Add sweetened condensed milk and cook in microwave another minute. Stir and let cool a minute before folding in marshmallows. Spread mixture on top of peanut layer, then spread rest of peanuts on top of marshmallow mixture. Pat down to adhere peanuts. Cool and enjoy!