Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
LayBuy allows you to receive your purchase now and spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments, interest free.
Originally LayBuy started in New Zealand, but is now available for United Kingdom (UK) and for Australia customers as well. To use LayBuy for financing, create an account in a few easy steps and they will perform an instant credit check to verify your details and apply your Laybuy limit. You only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. Then get your purchase now and pay it in 6 automatic weekly payments on the day of your choice.
Here is the list of online stores that accept LayBuy for payment to buy now and pay later (our recommended stores are in bold):
- Bendon Lingerie
- Beth Bath & Beyond NZ
- Boohoo NZ
- Cotton On – Fashion, accessories, shoes, homewares, stationery & gifts
- Factorie – Latest trends for guys and girls
- Glassons – Fashion clothing
- Hallenstein Brothers – Men's clothing & suits
- JD Sports – Trainer and sports fashion retailer
- Superette – Designer clothing
- Supre – Womens jeans, tops, dresses & accessories
- SurfStitch – Actions sports & youth culture apparel
- Toy Universe – Kids toys
- Chaos & Harmony
- Kathryn Wilson Footwear
- Mischief Shoes
- Number One Shoes
- North Beach
- Red Rat
- Shoe Connection
- Stirling Sports
Are we missing any LayBuy stores? Leave a comment, and we will update the list as we learn of more stores that accept LayBuy for payment. If you are a merchant that accepts LayBuy and would like to be added to our list, please contact us.