I have several friends that swear by essential oils for healing purposes. Some of those friends are also distributors for essential oils (i.e Young Living and do TERRA), so I’ve wondered if they were genuine or just trying to make a sale. I’m guessing both. 🙂
I recently had the opportunity to test some essential oils out for myself, and if you’re curious to experiment with essential oils, I have an awesome deal on essential oils for you!
You can get the Essential Oil 9-Piece Set (shown above) for only $14.99 + Free Shipping from Chrislie.com!
This set is regularly $44.99, but you can use the Code: 9PCOILSET to reduce the price to $14.99 (that’s $30 off).
This Essential Oil 9-Piece Set includes:
- Clary Sage: Helps alleviate menstrual discomfort, support hormonal balance and ease insomnia.
- Peppermint: Helps improve mental focus, lessen headaches and boosts energy.
- Cassia: Recognized for antidepressant properties as well eases nausea and boosts circulation.
- Jasmine: Alleviates depression and enhances sexual mood.
- Ylang Ylang: Helps to sharpen memory and focus.
- Bergamot: Reduces anxiety and stress to inspire a relaxed and tranquil mood.
- Frankincense: Relieves stress and anxiety; Boosts immune system and balances hormones.
- Cinnamon Bark: Encourages self-confidence and self-acceptance, helping to let go of negativity.
- Sandalwood: Improve memory and concentration.
How do you use essential oils?
That’s the first question I asked as I had no idea. And it appears, the possibilities are endless! The three methods I found most common in my research are:
- Aromatic via an oil diffuser or a simple cotton ball in an air vent
- Topical via a warm bath or directly to the skin in small doses
- Internal via a recipe or in a veggie capsule
Google any ailment with the words “essential oils” and you’re bound to come up with a concoction to try. For instance, I was looking for essential oils for my daughter with epilepsy and read to mix a few different fragrances together and rub on her feet. It sure doesn’t hurt to try it!
Do you use Essential Oils? I’d love to hear your results!