My friend, Karyn, posts the most amazing photos of stuff she makes on Facebook, both food and craft-wise, plus her kids are adorable, so I love seeing her posts come across my Facebook feed! She made this yummy looking Tuscan Chicken Pasta that made my mouth water earlier this week (plus I'm a sucker for angel hair pasta). Of course, all of her friends wanted the recipe, so she was happy to share that as well.
Tucsan Chicken Pasta Recipe Instructions
Follow these ten easy steps (ingredients are bolded):
- Cook 1 lb. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts approximately 6 minutes on each side until nicely browned and cooked through.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add 6 slices Bacon to skillet and cook until crisp.
- Remove bacon and discard 1/2 of bacon drippings.
- Add to bacon drippings:
2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic, minced
14.5 oz of Petite Diced Tomatoes
1 Bag of Fresh Baby Spinach
- Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Meanwhile, boil one package of Angel Hair Pasta
- To skillet add:
1 pint Heavy Cream
1 cup pasta water
- Simmer gently while dicing chicken breasts and bacon.
- Add Chicken, Bacon and Pasta to skillet and toss together with additional Parmesan Cheese.
The Tucscan Chicken Pasta was a hit at her house, although her kiddos picked out of the spinach and tomatoes (I may have picked out the bacon).
When I asked Karyn if I could use your photos and recipe for a blog post (since I don't cook enough to share), she replied “Sure!”, but she is so humble and didn't want to take credit for the recipe, “I didn't make up the recipe myself, but I usually tweak ideas I see. I watched a cooking video clip one time, then made it from what I remembered, then typed up what I did. But I can't take credit for inventing the recipe!”
I think Karyn still deserves kudos for the awesome presentation and photos, and for allowing me to share. Thank you, Karyn!