Buy now, pay later schemes offering interest-free financing with no credit check are gaining popularity with big-name Australia stores, especially with millennials. Here are the main digital payment platforms available in Australia along with the top Australian stores offering deferred billing options so you can make payments on your purchases.
In This Post:
AfterPay appears to be the most popular choice as they allow you to pay for your purchase over four equal installments, due every two weeks with zero interest and no extra costs. Simply link up your Australian Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card and you're good to go.
Afterpay Australia Stores
Below are the top 20 most popular stores in Australia that accept Afterpay:
- Adore Beauty – Cosmetics & beauty care products
- Bed Bath N' Table – Homewares
- BNKR – Women's fashion clothing
- Cotton On – Fashion, accessories, homewares, stationery & gifts
- David Jones – Fashion and beauty
- Fantastic Furniture – Value furniture & bedding
- House.com.au – Kitchenware
- Lorna Jane – Women's fitness clothing
- Lululemon – Athletic apparel
- Myer – Fashion, homewares, beauty, toys & more
- Portmans – Women's clothing & fashion
- Princess Polly – Clothes and cosmetics
- Rebel Sport – Sports brands
- Sephora – Cosmetics & skincare
- Showpo – Fashion clothing
- Sunglass Hut – Sunglasses
- SurfStitch – Actions sports & youth culture apparel
- UGG – Sheepskin boots
- Urban Outfitters – Clothing, accessories & apartment items
- Zanui – Furniture & homewares
zipMoney is a smart way to pay for life's larger purchases over time, on your terms (can choose weekly, fortnightly, monthly or one-off payments). You get a default three-month window where you can make repayments interest free.
ZipMoney Australia Stores
Over 3,000 Australia stores accept zipMoney. Here are the top ten most popular:
- 624.com.au – Ultimate Mattress In A Box
- Billy Guyatts – Electrical Superstore
- BROSA – Functional & Stylish Furniture
- Elinz – Car Electronics
- Gym and Fitness – Fitness Equipment
- Hugo Sleep – The Perfect Mattress
- Jason.L – Office Furniture
- Personal Digital – Unlocked Mobile Phones
- Reid Cycles – Value Bikes
- Shop Zero – Thousands of Bargains
zipPay is actually a division of zipMoney but is tailored for smaller purchases. You can get approved for up to $1000 within a few minutes. Then schedule your repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly (minimum $40 per month).
Thousands of retail stores accept zipPay. You can also use your zipMoney account at all zipPay stores and your zipPay account at all zipMoney stores!
ZipPay Australia Stores
Here's the top ten featured Australia stores that accept zipPay:
- Adairs – Bed and Bath
- Biome – Eco-Friendly Items
- Crazy Sales – Bargains Everyday
- Forever New – Fashion Clothing
- GHD – Hair Straighteners & Products
- Kogan – Low Priced Electronics
- My Deal – Discount Products
- Pet Stock – Pet Food
- Sanity – Movies & Music
- Shiels – Jewellery
The following Australian digital payment platforms are not as well known as the above options, but are still legitimate interest-free finance providers. Once we research each one, we will share and expand what we've learned.
- Certegy Ezi-Pay
- PayPal Credit
- POLi Pay
Depending on your needs, an Australian personal loan may be a better option for you as you can spend money from a personal loan on anything you want. Use money from a personal loan for a vacation, home improvement, medical bills, vehicle repairs or ever debt consolidation. Now Finance offers personal loans ranging from $5,000 to $40,000. Applications take under 10 minutes, and you can have the funds in your account within two hours! Repayment plans range from 18 months to 7 years. Get your rate now without affecting your credit score.