A Daily Goodie Box contains product samples that are 100% free to members (and membership is free) with no shipping costs. What's the catch you ask? They just ask for your honest opinion of the products after you try them. I received my Daily Goodie Box and decided to make my very first unboxing video (I'm a tad late on the unboxing bandwagon).
Here's a list of what free samples were all included in my Daily Goodie Box:
- Beanitos Black Bean Chips
- Navitas Naturals Hemp Peanut Bar
- Gutsy Products Chewy Citrus Flavor
- Q Drinks Q Ginger Beer
- Nootrobox Chewable Coffee Cubes
- Hampton Creek Just Mayo
- Navitas Naturals Cacao Cranberry Bar
- Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter + Banana Chips
- JJ’s Sweets Cocomels Coconut Milk Caramels
- Van Holten's Pickle-Ice
- Natralia Anti-itch Soothing Cream – this was a full-size product!
Since I am a known picky eater, I have to admit that I was reluctant to try any of these foods. So I entrusted the help of Trevor, who's done taste tests for me before. His favorite products were the black bean chips, the caramel candy and the cacao cranberry bar. His least favorite were the coffee cubes, but he also doesn't like coffee, so that could be why. The pickle popsicle, which is supposed to be good for rehydration, is still in the freezer awaiting trial. And the ginger beer will be used in a good Moscow mule.