Twittermoms, together with LEGO Games asked bloggers to share five of our favorite family time ideas. My son used to love, Love, LOVE to play with Legos, so I'd be happy to participate.
1. Family Game Night – our favorite game to play is Apples to Apples because all ages can play with no skills of any kind required
2. Scrapbooking – looking at old photos while organizing them brings up lots of laughs reminiscing “the good ‘ole days”
3. Make Sugar Cookies – let the kids use cut out shapes and decorate the cookies any way they want (I recommend my Swedish Sugar Cookie Recipe)
4. Volunteer – it'll give everyone a warm fuzzy feeling knowing they helped someone else
5. Eating Together – this may sound like a “no brainer” but with all of our busy lives, we find it hard to actually all be home at the same time
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack.