Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Last updated on August 9, 2021
Where Can I Use My FSA Card Online? Amazon, FSA Store & More
It can sometimes be tricky to figure out exactly where you can use your FSA card online, so we put together a list of major online stores, from Amazon and the FSA store, to Walgreens and Target, that are FSA approved.
If you have a medical flexible spending account (FSA) and have money left in your FSA account, you need to use that money before the end of the year, as your FSA dollars will expire on December 31st.
You do not need to spend your FSA dollars just on medical bills. You can stock up on health care items (i.e. Band-aids, Ibuprofen, Allergy Pills) and personal care items (i.e. Face Washes, Tampons, Sunscreen, Condoms). This is also the perfect time to order contact lenses or a new pair of cute eyeglasses (you'll need to ask your eye doctor for a written prescription for these).
You can spend FSA dollars at any of the following online stores as all of these online stores accept FSA Funds for payments:
- 1-800 Contacts – Contact lenses
- AC Lens – Contact Lenses
- Aeroflow – Breastfeeding Pumps
- Amazon – Amazon now accepts your FSA or HSA card! Click here for a full list of items that are eligible to be paid for with your HSA or FSA dollars.
- Bath Mate – Hydromax Pumps
- Brightside – Anxiety and Depression Treatment Online From Licensed Psychiatric Providers and Therapists
- Byte – Full Teeth Aligner Treatment System (compare to Invisalign)
- Candid – Teeth Straightening Clear Aligners (compare to Invisalign)
- Eye Direct – Low-cost, high-quality eyewear
- Firmoo – Eyeglasses & Sunglasses
- FSA Store – Everything the FSAStore sells is FSA eligible
- Glasses Shop – Prescription Eyeglasses
- Gunnar Optiks – Blue Light Glasses
- Health Products For You – Medical Supplies & Medical Equipment
- HealthmateForever – Drug-Free Pain Relief TENS & Muscle Stimulators
- Hero Cosmetics – Acne patches for those pimple emergencies
- Home Health Care Shoppe – Healthcare Products
- iRemedySupply – Diabetic Supplies, Exam Gloves & Medical Supplies
- Medical Supply Depot – Assistive Furniture, Scooters, Bath Safety, Walking Aids, Incontinence Supplies, Wheelchairs and more
- OvernightGlasses.com – Next Day Service + Free Shipping
- Revive Light Therapy – Light Therapy for Beauty &/or Pain
- Safety Glasses USA – Safety Eyewear
- Smile Direct Club – Custom clear teeth aligners shipped to you; Premium teeth whitening included.
- SmileLove – Lowest price for teeth aligners
- Walgreens – Click link to see all FSA eligible items sold at Walgreens
- Warby Paker – Trendy Eyeglasses & Sunglasses
- WebEyeCare – Contacts and glasses
- Zenni – Prescription eyeglasses and frames
You can actually stock up on FSA eligible health care and personal care items from anywhere (i.e. Walmart, Target), but you'll need to pay for them yourself with cash or a debit/credit card and then to submit your receipts to your Flexible Spending Account to be reimbursed for your FSA approved items.