I’m actually on top of buying Mother’s Day gifts this year. I got my own mother some cheap wine (hey, she likes cheap wine) and my grandmothers some nice cards from the Dollar Store (2/$1). My kids asked me what I wanted for Mother’s Day, and I told them the same thing I asked for last year and the year before that – for them all to get along with no fighting for one whole day!
Anyhow, here’s a few ideas for you lollygaggers – there’s still time to get Mom something nice!
You Can’t Go Wrong With Flowers
I guarantee Mom, Grandma, Great Aunt Helen or anyone will love fresh flowers delivered to them! You can even opt to add on a gourmet food basket or box of chocolates to your bouquet of flowers.
- 1-800Flowers – They guarantee to make Mom smile with a 100% Smile Guarantee.
- FTD – Receive an extra 10% off flowers, plants and gifts through our special link.
Or What About Gift Cards?
You can never go wrong with gift cards or gift certificates to somewhere that Mom shops. Here’s our gift card picks for last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas:
- Amazon Gift Cards – Amazon carries everything! And Amazon gift cards never expire. Send by e-mail, print at home or mail with free shipping!
- Spa Finder – One card is accepted at over 25,000+ participating spas, fitness locations and wellness practitioners worldwide and can be used for massages, facials, beauty products, yoga classes and more. Email, print or mail. Cards never expire.
- Restaurant.com – Get a $25 Gift Certificate for only $10 – Thousands of restaurants participate across the country. Buy, print and give. Or even go out to eat for Mother’s Day so Mom doesn’t have to cook!
Magazines Make Great Gifts!
Magazines subscriptions make great gifts, especially for elderly grandmothers that don’t use the internet! Most merchants offer a printable certificate or you could buy a single issue at the store with a note saying more issues are on their way!
Right now, you can get magazine subscriptions for only $2 each at Blue Dolphin. You can select up to 5 different subscriptions at this price. Some titles include Us Weekly, Rolling Stone, Men’s Journal, Reader’s Digest, Taste of Home and many more. Shop BlueDolphin.com now!
Once I survive my son’s graduation tomorrow (I still have to go shoe shopping), I plan to enjoy a Happy Mother’s Day and wish you all the same!