Afterpay, one of the first digital payment providers that allows people to pay in instalments free of charge on their debit or credit card, has now launched the same service in the UK under the name Clearpay. The service still goes by the name Afterpay in the US, Australia and New Zealand.
Clearpay offers UK customers interest-free instalment plans by splitting a purchase amount over 4 manageable fortnightly instalments. The service is free to customers who pay on time, with no interest and no contracts.
Here is the list of stores that accept Clearpay for payment to buy now and pay later. Our favorite Clearpay stores are listed first and bolded.
- Anthropologie – Women’s clothing, accessories & home
- Boohoo – Women’s & men’s fashion clothing
- Free People – Boho clothing & Bohemian fashion
- Footlocker – Shoes, trainers and clothing
- Glossy Box – Makeup beauty box
- HQhair – Cosmetics, beauty products & haircare
- JD Sports – Undisputed King of Trainers
- Nasty Gal – Women’s fashion clothing
- Pretty Little Thing – Women’s fashion
- Urban Outfitters – Clothing, accessories & apartment items
- Bella Bambini
- House of Isabella
- Moto Tattoo
- Oxygen Boutique
- Sian Marie
- Squint Clothing
- Stellar Society
- The FEO Collection
- Ustad Home
- Victoria Ragna
Are we missing any Clearpay stores? Leave a comment, and we will update the list as we learn of more retailers that accept Clearpay for payment. If you are a merchant that would like to be added to our list or recommended, please contact us.