Looking for some new arm candy, but your wallet is empty? We've found several online stores that sell purses and handbags, so you can buy now and pay later with deferred billing or make payments on your purchase.
Buy Handbags Now, Pay Later
Affirm is a popular choice as it's faster and easier than using a credit card. There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total amount that you see at the checkout is the amount that you actually pay. Choose a payment plan that works for you to pay off your new handbag in 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Luxury Garage Sale – Use Affirm to purchase vintage & pre-owned handbags from Chanel, Louis Vuitton & more.
- Rebag – Authentic high-end designer handbags. Turn in any Rebag handbag within 6 months in exchange for credit worth at least 70% of its purchase price!
- Rebecca Minkoff – An industry leader in luxury handbags with playful and subtly edgy designs. They accept Affirm for payment.
- The RealReal – Buy gently used and pre-owned handbags, such as Louis Vuitton, Coach, Burberry, Chanel, Michael Kors, Gucci and more.
- Tradesy – This site is similar to TheRealReal and VestiaireCollective as they also offer luxury consignment and also accept Affirm for payment.
- Vestiaire Collective – Sells pre-owned designer handbags and fashion clothing that are 100% authenticity guaranteed. Wear now, pay later by splitting your purchase into easy monthly installments with Affirm.
Amazon actually owns Zappos, which started as the most well-known online shoe site but has expanded into clothing and handbags. Most of all of the handbags that you see on Zappos.com can also be found on the Amazon website.
So why buy from Amazon instead of directly from Zappos? Because Amazon offers a free $50 gift card for applying and getting approved for their Amazon Rewards Visa Card that you can instantly apply towards your new handbag plus earn 3% back on your Amazon purchase.
[amazon_link asins='B072X6T6KS,B07BHTW168′ template='CopyOf-ProductGrid' store='shoppingkimwp-20′ marketplace='US' link_id='fe81565f-b46c-4377-b600-eac22a77ce2b']
The following stores that sell handbags all offer their own financing options directly on their website. See each site for specific details.
- LuxeDH – Get $25 off your first order through our link. Make payments on pre owned designer handbags including Louis Vuitton and Chanel with their Luxe Layaway Payment Plan (the balance is split up into 3 payments using your debit or credit card). Shop LuxeDH.com now!
- Dooney & Bourke – Make 3 easy, interest-free payments on all in-stock, full price products $100+ with DooneyPay. The Easy Pay installments will be charged to your existing credit or debit card.
- Fingerhut – No down payment required and name brand handbag styles for sale include crossbody bags, hobo bags, satchels, shoulder bags, backpacks, tote bags and more. If you already have a Fingerhut Credit Account, click here to shop!
- Boscov’s is America’s largest family owned department store that sells handbags and offers their own credit card that rewards you for being a cardholder.
- Gettington – 3 payment options and handbag brands includes Big Buddha, Steve Madden, Sondra Roberts, Jessica Simpson, Adrienne Vittadini, Betsey Johnson, Kenneth Cole, Nicole Miller, Frye and more. If you already have a Gettington Credit Account, click here to shop!
- HSN (Home Shopping Network) – Sells name brand handbags like Vince Camuto, Christian Lacroix, Sharif, Emma Fox and more. You can make 2, 3 or 4 FlexPay payments or use your HSN credit card for 9-month VIP financing.
- Midnight Velvet – Make $20 per month payments on a huge selection of handbags, cross-body bags, fashion bags, hobo handbags, leather handbags and totes.
- Walter Drake – Offers EasyPay installment billing to divide payments up on your credit card. Great prices on wallets and handbag organizers!
FashionPhile allows you to put designer handbags on layaway for free. Make as many payments as you need, and you’ll have 60 days to pay the balance.
The Luxury Closet offers “Pay and Reserve” where you pay 25% down to reserve your order (available on items prices above $300). You then have 30 days to pay in one or more payment cycles. Your order will be shipped when full payment is received.
The following online stores all sell handbags AND accept PayPal Credit for payment (formerly Bill Me Later). Simply choose PayPal at checkout, then PayPal Credit to buy a handbag today and pay later over time.
- Charming Charlie
- Kate Spade
- TJ Maxx
You have no excuse for your arm to be bare now since you you can buy handbags now and and pay later!
Have a used designer handbag that you no longer use? Sell it for cash!