In This Post:
What is Bitcoin?
According to CNN, Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. Read more.
Where can you spend Bitcoin?
We found a list of 30+ online powerhouse merchants that accept Bitcoin for payment.
- Allurez – Internet’s family jeweler
- Apple App Store
- eGifter – Name Brand Digital Gift Cards
- Ekster – Trackable Smart Wallets
- FastTech – Gadgets & Electronics with Free Worldwide Shipping
- G2A – Digital Gaming Marketplace
- Gear Trade – Buy & Sell Outdoor Gear
- Ghost Bed
- Home Depot
- HRK Game – Steam, Origin and Uplay Games
- Jewelry Affairs – Fine Jewelry
- Kinguin – Steam CD Keys & Game Keys
- MMOGA – Game Key Deals
- Private Internet Access – Anonymous VPN service
- REEDS Jewelers – Diamonds, Rings, Fine Jewelry & Watches
- Save A Train – Book Cheap Train Travel
- Sofamania – Affordable Designer Furniture
- Solay Sleep – Mattresses
- Tiger Direct
- Victoria's Secret
Are we missing any online stores that accept Bitcoin's Bitpay? Please comment so we can add them if so.
How do you make money with Bitcoin?
There are different ways to earn Bitcoin online, but to earn, you must exchange something, whether it is your time or knowledge or your computer's processing power (also known as Bitcoin mining). I don't claim to be an expert on Bitcoin, so I suggest checking out this link on how to profit from Bitcoin.