Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
The lifespan of a set of tires is typically three to four years if you drive around 12,000 to 15,000 miles per year. I was due for new tires on my 2014 Rogue last fall. The tire center I went to said before winter is the best time to get new tires on your car so they can handle the snow and ice better. I felt the car did drive better after new tires were put on.
But tires are expensive! And sometime you need new tires at the worst times financially. That's why I've researched the tire stores that let you search by your vehicle make, model, year, product type, part number or brand to get the exact tires that you need for your vehicle plus all of these tire stores offer deferred billing on tires, so you can buy now and pay later by making payments on tires.
- Goodyear is probably the most well-known brand name for tires. Increase your current rebate on tires and get low monthly payments using their Goodyear credit card. They also accept Affirm and/or Paypal Credit for payment.
- Pay Later Tires allows you to finance tires on flexible payment plans. You can lease tires with no credit or bad credit with a fast approval process.
- Discount Tire Direct has special financing available with your convenient online credit application with no interest if paid in full within 6, 9 or 12 months. They also offer fast and free shipping!
- Simple Tire has Free Shipping on ALL Tires and Free Returns and accepts Affirm for payment. You'll find that a lot of other tire stores accept Affirm for payment.
- Pep Boys offers easy monthly payment with their Pep Boys Synchrony Car Care Credit Card (accepted at all Synchrony Car Care locations) with 6 or 12 months promotional financing on purchases for $199 or more.
- 4 Wheel Parts offers instant financing featuring a quick, simply application, flexible finance rates and ongoing interest rate promotions through Synchrony Financial (a GE Heritage).
- Buy Auto Parts sells wholesale car parts, truck parts, OEM parts, performance parts, tires and accessories and also accepts Affirm.
- eEuroparts sells European car parts, including Nokian tires, and also accepts Affirm for flexible payment options.
- Morris 4×4 Center sells Jeep car parts, wheels and tires and also accepts Affirm.
- TruckProUSA is staffed by experienced enthusiasts who know and love truck and Jeep accessories and accept Affirm.
- Amazon offers a free $50 gift card for applying and getting approved for their Amazon Rewards Visa Card that you can instantly apply towards car parts plus earn 3% back on your Amazon purchase. Shop Amazon.com now!
The following online stores all sell tires AND accept PayPal, so you can choose PayPal Credit (formerly Bill me Later) at checkout to make monthly payments. Make no payments and pay no interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months.
- Advance Auto Parts allows you to buy car parts online and pick up your car parts order in-store in 30 minutes if you need the auto parts now!
- Auto Anything
- Auto Parts Warehouse
- Ebay Motors has thousands of car parts and car accessories listed for sale.
- Tire Rack