This is a sponsored conversation from Mums the Word Network and Amwell. All opinions are my own.
If you’re anything like me, you’re too busy to see a doctor. And when you actually find time to see a doctor, mainly because you are too sick to function in the real world, it’s either after hours or your doctor can’t fit you in his schedule. I was excited to learn about American Well (AmWell.com) that allows patients to see a doctor immediately from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
American Well is the nation’s largest telehealth company, and the Wall Street Journal is reporting that AmWell is positioning itself to be “the Amazon of health care”. Their licensed doctors, dietitians and psychologists are board certified, with an average of 15 years in practice. Depending on your problem, the doctor can diagnose, suggest follow up, and prescribe medication if appropriate. Amwell takes privacy very seriously so your visit with the doctor is discreet, secure and HIPAA compliant.
Why Use AmWell?
- Lower Cost: Office visits are only $49, way less than the average in-office visit. They also accept insurance, so your cost may be even less. Keep reading to get a visit for only $1.00!
- Accessibility: Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Convenience: No need to schedule an appointment or wait to be seen. See a doctor from the comfort of your home or anywhere you might be.
- Quick Prescriptions: If you need a common prescription filled or refilled, this is easier and faster.
- Peace Of Mind: There is no more need to self-diagnose yourself via the Internet! Or use this to obtain a second opinion.
American Well $1 Visit! Use Code: HEALTHY25
That’s right, you can see a doctor for only $1 (valid for your first visit) with Code: HEALTHY25 at AmWell.com for any minor illnesses and injuries, general health and wellness concerns, prescription refills and/or chronic condition management.
For more information, check out or watch the video below.