Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Last Updated on May 15, 2021 by Shopping Kim
If you've been to GrandPointe.com lately, you'll notice that they are no longer mailing GrandPointe catalogs or offering items for sale on their website. GrandPointe was known for carrying budget items (everything on their site was under $100) and offering GrandPointe Credit to buy now, pay later with payment options as low as $7.99. Well, the GrandPointe name and website may be gone, their partner sites still carry budget home décor, kitchen and bed & bath items that all offer convenient credit plans with low monthly payments via Choose ‘N Charge to make shopping easier than ever.
- Ginny’s – Cookware, appliances, dinnerware, furniture, bed and bath, home décor and gifts. Request a free catalog to browse offline!
- Seventh Avenue – Unique and eclectic furniture, home accents, housewares and electronics.
- Country Door – Dinnerware, home décor, bed & bath, furniture & gifts.
More GrandPointe Partners
- Ashro – Sophisticated apparel, shoes, hats and accessories for black women.
- Midnight Velvet – Women’s fashions, shoes, outerwear, accessories, furniture, home décor and gifts.
- Monroe & Main – Misses and women’s plus sizes styles that are perfect for workdays, weekends and evening. Plus accessories including hats, purses, shoes, boots, and jewelry to complete a total look.
- Montgomery Ward – Name brand gifts including Bed & Bath, Kitchen & Dining, Furniture, Home Decor, Housewares & Tools, Electronics, Healthy & Beauty, Jewelry and Clothing.
- Swiss Colony – Unique line of delicious cheeses, savory meats, and tempting European-style pastries, along with some of the hottest new products for the home.
- Tender Filet – Fine meats, savory sides and delicious desserts.
- The Wisconsin Cheeseman – Quality food gifts
All of the above stores offer deferred billing with payments as low as $20. Click here on how to order and pay with Choose ‘N Charge.