Still need Christmas gifts for people on your list? Here are 5 easy ideas…
1. If you can’t be home for Christmas, why not Send Flowers? Check out the beautiful Christmas arrangement I received yesterday (and follow me on Instragram)!
1-800Flowers – Order by 12pm on Monday in your recipient’s time zone to guarantee Christmas Eve delivery. Use Code: CHEER2 for 20% off!
FTD – 15% off through our link – Guaranteed Delivery or Your Monday Back!
2. Who doesn’t love Gift Cards?!
Amazon Gift Certificates – Amazon carries Everything! And these never expire. Send by E-mail, Facebook, Print yourself or mail with Free One-Day Shipping!
iTunes Gift Card – Nearly every teen has an iPod or iPhone these days – send them an electronic gift card to choose their own music and download apps.
Spa Finder – Accepted at over 20,000 participating spas, fitness locations and wellness practitioners worldwide and can be used for massages, facials, beauty products, yoga classes and more. Ship, Print or Email. I would love to receive a Spa Finder gift certificate! Use Code: HOHOHO for 10% off!
Fandango Bucks – Redeemable for any movie at any theater with no fees and no expiration date. Great for movie buffs. E-mail or Mail. Buy any Movie Ticket and Get Free $2 Amazon MP3 Credit through our link.
Restaurant.com – Get a $25 Restaurant Gift Certificate for only $5 with Code: QUICK – Thousands of restaurants participate across the country. Buy, print and give. Or even go out to eat for Christmas dinner!
3. Order Online & Pick-up Purchase Instore! This is a great way to avoid the crowded aisles of last-minute shoppers! Here’s our compiled list of local Stores offering Instore Pickup.
4. Magazines make great gifts! Most merchants offer a printable certificate or you could buy a single issue at the store with a note saying more issues are on their way!
- $5 Magazine Sale! Save 90% off Cover Prices from Amazon and includes several titles to choose from such as TV Guide, Reader’s Digest, Woman’s Day, Taste of Home, Elle, Family Handyman, Field and Stream and many more!
- All You Magazine Get 12 issues for only $19.95 (I highly recommend this magazine for coupon users like myself!)
You can even get FREE Magazine Subscriptions (the recipient doesn’t have to know it you got them FREE!)
5. FREE Christmas eCards! Save postage and let your friends and family know that you are thinking about them!
Free Christian eCards from DaySpring (because isn’t Jesus the Reason for the Season?)
Funny eCards from JibJab – upload personal photos to make them even funnier!
Free personalized video from Santa himself via Portable North Pole.
Free Personalized Christmas Scrapbooks from Smilebox You can even add your own photos, videos, words and music to email, blog or print.
If you do still plan on sending out cards via Snail Mail (better late then never), you can get FREE Postage from Stamps.com! I haven’t gotten any cards made up this as I’ve been quite stressed with my dad’s death, but last Christmas, I just mailed out free holiday postcards.
As I say every year, the best gifts to give do not cost a dime: Offer to help run errands for a shut-in. Make cookies for neighbors. Visit elders in a nursing home. Smile at strangers. Pray for Peace.
Here’s Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year from my family to yours! Kim & the Kids