Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Amazon is one of the biggest and most popular online retailers, offering an enormous range of products at competitive prices, so you might be wondering can you use Sezzle to pay in installments on Amazon?
In This Post:
- Does Amazon Accept Sezzle?
- Can I use my Sezzle Virtual Card on Amazon?
- How to Buy Now Pay Later on Amazon
- Abunda vs Affirm: Which is the Better BNPL to Buy from Amazon?
- Amazon Shopping Guide
- Check out our Guides to Sezzle here:
- Online Stores That Accept Sezzle To Buy Now, Pay Later
- Why Sezzle is Where's It At For Buy Now Pay Later
- 5 Best Buy Now Pay Later Apps We Love
- Buy Now, Pay Later: Exploring Buy Now Pay Later Sites Like Sezzle
- Is Sezzle Safe? What To Know About Using Sezzle (2022)
Does Amazon Accept Sezzle?
No, unfortunately,Amazon does not currently accept Sezzle as a payment method.
Sezzle is a Buy Now Pay Later service that allows customers to spread the cost of their purchase over four interest-free payments. While this can be a great way to manage your finances, it's unfortunately not an option when shopping on Amazon.
If you're looking to use Sezzle to finance your purchase, you'll need to find another retailer that offers this payment option. There are plenty of other great online stores that accept Sezzle, so you're sure to find what you're looking for on our list of Sezzle merchants here.
Can I use my Sezzle Virtual Card on Amazon?
No, Sezzle Virtual cards will not work on Amazon.
How to Buy Now Pay Later on Amazon
Amazon now accepts Affirm for select purchases, or you can use Abunda to purchase many Amazon products using many popular buy now pay later services including Afterpay, Affirm, Klarna and Zip.