Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Do you want some new sexy sandals for summer, but your bank account says no? Or do you need new running shoes to work out but you don't get paid for a couple of weeks?
Luckily there are several finance options when it comes to buying shoes. We have listed finance companies and shoe stores that allow you to buy shoes now and pay for them over time with deferred billing options. Plus most online shoe stores offer free shipping!
In This Post:
Buy shoes now, pay later
Below are our top picks of online stores where you can buy shoes now and pay later.
Affirm is a popular choice as it's easier and faster than using a credit card. There are no gimmicks like hidden fees or deferred interest, so the total amount that you see at checkout is the amount that you will actually pay. Choose a payment plan that works for you paying off your new shoes in 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Cole Haan – Yes, this is the iconic brand of Cole Haan shoes and handbags.
- Johnston & Murphy – Premium selection of Men's shoes, Women's shoes, accessories and gifts.
- Luxury Garage Sale – Upscale consignment brand specializing in stand-out designer shoes, including Christian Louboutin, Yves Saint Laurent and more.
- Reebok.com – Pay monthly without interest. Your purchase is split into three payments. There's no interest – and never any hidden fees. Just select Affirm at checkout.
- Shiekh – Lifestyle sneakers & athletic shoes. Shop Sheikh.com now!
- Stadium Goods – Sneakers and streetwear. Shop StadiumGoods.com now!
- StockX – Marketplace for authentic sneakers. Shop StockX.com now!
- Tamara Mellon – Luxury brand shoes by the co-founder of Jimmy Choo. Shop TamaraMellon.com now!
- The Real Real – Pre owned and gently used designer shoes and other authenticated (so you know it’s real) luxury consignment items. Shop TheRealReal.com now!
- Tradesy – Get $20 off $50 through our link! Buy pre-owned and gently used designer shoes, such as Christian Louboutin, Giuseppe Zanotti, Jimmy Choo and Gucci. Shop Tradesy.com now!
- Vestiaire Collective – Sells pre-owned designer shoes and fashion clothing that are 100% authenticity guaranteed. Wear now, pay later by splitting your purchase into easy monthly installments. Shop VestiaireCollective.com now!
Afterpay lets you buy what you want today and pay for it in four equal installments, interest-free. The following top fifteen online shoe stores all accept Afterpay for payment.
- BauBax – Travel shoes & jackets
- DSW – Designer Shoe Warehouse
- Finish Line – Shoes, sneakers, athletic clothing & gear
- Fit Flop – Ergonomic shoes
- Hype DC – Sneakers
- K-Swiss – Tennis shoes
- Platypus Shoes – Sneakers, boots & streetwear
- Rothy's – Washable, woven flats & shoes made from recycled plastic
- Saucony – Running shoes & sportswear
- Skechers – Performance & lifestyle shoes
- Steve Madden – Iconic shoes and accessories
- Sperry – Boat shoes, sandals & loafers
- The Athlete’s Foot – Shoes
- Timberland – Shoes, sneakers & boots
- Tony Bianco – Women’s shoes
- UGG – Sheepskin boots
- Vans – Famous checkered sneakers
- WorkwearHub – Work boots & work wear
Click here to see all stores in the USA, Australia and New Zealand that accept Afterpay for payment.
Amazon actually owns Zappos, which is the most well-known online shoe site, and 6pm which unbeknownst to some sells the clearance shoes from Zappos. Now you know why Zappos doesn't have a clearance section! Anyway, most of all of the shoes that you see on Zappos.com and 6pm.com websites can also be found on the Amazon website.
So why buy from Amazon instead of directly from Zappos or 6pm? Because Amazon offers a free $50 gift card for applying and getting approved for their Amazon Rewards Visa Card that you can instantly apply towards your new shoes plus earn 3% back on your Amazon purchase.
Plus if you are an Amazon Prime member, you can take advantage of free two-day shipping and returns if the shoes don't fit (be sure you see the “Free Returns” on the listing before you commit to buy). Then you can buy multiple sizes and return the sizes that don't fit. Shop Amazon.com now!
“Buy it, Love it, Pay for it with Klarna”. Klarna allows you the flexibility to buy now, pay later or you can make planned payments. The Klarna credit application is quick and easy. Don't start paying until after delivery to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- 5 Pointz – Premium footwear
- ASOS – Global fashion (Klarna option available for UK only)
- AX Paris – Women’s fashion
- Dawgs – Shoes, boots and sandals
- Ego Shoes – Carries trendy, sassy footwear brands that are affordable.
- KOI Footwear – Buy vegan shoes that are fashionable and affordable.
- Public Desire – Women’s footwear
- Schuh – Fashion footwear
- Simmi – Women’s footwear destination
- Top Shop – Women’s trendy fashion clothing
QuadPay has partnered with several shoe stores that allows you to buy shoes with your current credit or debit card and automatically split the purchase amount into 4 interest-free payments, spread over 6 weeks time with 0% interest. There are no fees if paid on time.
- UGG.com – This is the official Ugg website so you know that the Ugg boots, slippers and shoes that you buy on this website are indeed authentic Uggs.
- Greats – Get $25 off your first purchase of quality, purpose-built footwear through our link
- Hoka One One – Men’s and women’s max cushioned running shoes and apparel
- KOIO – Italian leather sneakers
- Koolaburra by UGG – The Koolaburra brand is owned by UGG and essentially carries the same boots, shoes and slippers except that they are less expensive and therefore more affordable (and say Koolaburra by Ugg on the heel instead of just UGG).
- Sanuk – Sidewalk surfers, boots, slippers, shoes and more
- Soludos – Crafted espadrilles, sandals and accessories
- Teva – Fashionable active sandals, river shoes, boots and more
- Daniella Shevel – Designer shoes you can wear from day to night
The following shoe stores all offer their own financing options directly on their website. See each site for specific details.
- LuxeDH – Get $25 off your first order through our link. Make payments on pre-owned designer shoes with their Luxe Layaway Payment Plan (the balance is split up into 3 payments using your debit or credit card). Shop LuxeDH.com now!
- Montgomery Ward – They say “Yes” and frequently provide credit accounts to consumers when other retailers have said “No”! Get quick approval with payments as low of only $10 per month. They offer a giant selection of brand name shoes including Skechers, New Balance, Muk Luks and more.
- Midnight Velvet – Make $20 per month payments on a huge selection of boots, clogs, flats, loafers, sandals, wedges and more. Shop MidnightVelvet.com now!
- QVC – Easy Pay Offers allows you to make 4 or 5 easy payments for your purchase of shoes and handbags. Shop QVC.com now!
- Fingerhut – No down payment required and shoe brands include Aerosoles, Annie Shoes, Avia, Bass, Bearpaw, Bucco, Clarks, Converse, Dereon, Dickies, Dingo, Georgia Boot, Itasca, John Deere, K-Swiss, Kodiak, Laredo, Michael Antonio, New Balance, Privo, Reebok, Rider, Skechers, Stacy Adams and Timberland. Shop Fingerhut.com now!
- Boscov’s is America’s largest family owned department store that sells shoes and offers their own credit card that rewards you for being a cardholder.
- Gettington – 3 payment options and shoe brands includes Aerosoles, Andrew Geller, Annie Shoes, Avia, Bass, Bucco, Chinese Laundry, Clarks, Converse, Ed Hardy, Foot Petals, GH Bass, K-Swiss, Lee, New Balance, Penguin, Privo, Propet, Reebok, Rider, Ryka, Skechers, Steve Madden, The Flexx and Timberland. Shop Gettington.com now!
The following online shoe stores all accept PayPal Credit for payment (formerly known as Bill Me Later). Simply choose PayPal at checkout, then PayPal Credit to buy shoes today and make payments for them over time.
- Chinese Laundry
- Easy Spirit
- Famous Footwear
- Foot Locker
- Foot Smart
- Hush Puppies
- Nine West
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Shoes For Crews
- Sperry Top-Sider
- Steve Madden
- Stuart Weitzman
More Shoe Stores
There are even more online shoe stores that don't want you to go barefoot by partnering with other finance companies to offer deferred billing Make payment on new shoes with the following online stores listed below.
- Fantasy Footwear – Sells sexy heels and platforms and accepts ZipPay to buy now, pay later. They are based in Australia, but ship internationally. Shop FantasyFootwear.com.au now!
Do you have experience buying shoes from any of these stores offering deferring billing payment options? If so, please share in the comments.