Since I'm super busy this time of year and was sick earlier this week from what I think was food poisoning, I'm stealing my daughter, Tatym's blog post of her favorite Black Friday deals, or should I say FriYAY?
- Apple Watch Series 1 for $198 at Target
- Fitbit Alta for $99.99 at Kohl’s
- Google Chromecast for $35 at Walmart
- DVD’s and Blu-rays for $1 at K-Mart
- Select Boots for Her for $19.99 at JCPenney
- Sweaters, Ponchos & more starting at $39.99 at Macy’s
- Buy One, Get One 50% off all women’s watches & jewelry at Target
- iPad Mini 4 for $125 at Best Buy
- Keurig K50 Coffee Maker for $79 at Walmart
- 30% off any item at Barnes & Noble
Click here for Black Friday ads from over two dozen stores.
I used to love to go through all the newspaper ads on Wednesday and then out shopping on Black Friday when the sales actually started at a decent time on Friday. Now I prefer to shop online, not only to avoid the crowds and chaos, but I can usually find better deals with free shipping to have the gifts delivered right to my house.
And what's even better than saving time and money? Earning cash back!
My first and original website, Shopping Bookmarks used to offer cash back from over 10,000 stores that could be redeemed for gift cards or credit on your mobile phone bill, but unfortunately I couldn't compete with the “big boys”. So be sure to check out these recommended cashback sites before shopping to earn cash back on your Black Friday purchases!