Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Nectar Mattresses‘ only focus is building the most comfortable bed possible. My brother and sister-in-law are testament that they've accomplished that goal.
My husband and I have been sleeping on our Nectar mattress and pillows now for a few weeks. I am so happy to say that my back pain has improved so much since receiving our Nectar mattress! I love that the mattress feels so much like a pillowtop mattress, but it also has the memory foam support for my joints. I will say that the smell that is emitted from the mattress when you first open it up is not terrible, but not pleasant. It did go away after three or four days, and we could still sleep in the bed. I have to give a compliment to the cooling gel in the mattress. I really like that it is not a hot mattress to sleep on, nor do I “sink” into the memory foam too far. I roll around a bit, and I am able to do that without leaving ruts in the mattress. And the fact that my husband can roll back and forth through the night, and I don't even know he is moving around is great! Overall, we both give the Nectar mattress two thumbs up! We are finally happy with a mattress after years of bad experiences.
My sister-in-law also mentioned to me that my brother hasn't snored since sleeping on the new Nectar mattress. I think that is a huge selling point.
So now that we know that NECTAR has accomplished designing the most comfortable mattress (that stops snoring to boot), here's another 10 reasons why you should buy a Nectar mattress:
- 365 Night Risk Free Trial – Sleep on the Nectar mattress for a full year to decide if it's right for you. If you are not 100% happy, they will pick up the mattress for free.
- Forever Warranty – The Nectar mattress is guaranteed for as long as you own the mattress!
- Free Shipping & Returns – No need to borrow your friend's pickup truck to go buy a mattress, as the Nectar mattress will be delivered free of charge to your doorstep.
- Less Expensive Than Buying Instore – Nectar cuts out the middlemen (i.e. store markups and salesmen commissions) and passes the savings on to you, the consumer.
- Convenience – Buy online in your free time 24/7, not during store hours.
- Financing Available – Nectar offers a 6-month no-interest financing plan with no credit check required and instant approval, so you can buy a mattress now and pay later.
- Works With All Bed Types – You can use a Nectar mattress with a box spring, traditional frames, adjustable bases, platform beds or even just on the floor.
- CertiPUR-US Certified – Nectar mattresses are made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, mercury or lead.
- Easy Setup – My brother and I set up their king-size mattress, with the help of my 18-month-old nephew in under 5 minutes (see video below). One person could probably set up a smaller sized bed by themselves if need be.
- Great Reviews – Verified buyers love this mattress!
Disclosure: I received a Nectar mattress at no cost to facilitate my review. I had it shipped to my address so I could compare it to the Layla Mattress that I reviewed. It was quite bigger (twice as long) than the Layla Mattress as it wasn't folded over when compressed, but it still fit in my Nissan Rogue at an angle. And it come in a reusable nylon bag with straps. We joked that it would make a good body bag!
I have to admit that I am out of shape so carrying the Nectar mattress from my car into my brother's house was a workout for me (it is quite heavy). We may or may not have had to take a break in filming before continuing setup. As you will see in the video above, my nephew, Oakley (now 18-months old) was quite the help! And thanks to my daughter, Tatym, for filming us!
Here's the instructions that we found after the fact! I presume the letter opener is to cut the plastic off the mattress so one doesn't accidentally cut the mattress with scissors.
And here's my super cute nephew, Oakley, testing the Nectar mattress out. I think he gives it two thumbs up, too!